Miss S. | Fort McMurray, Alberta Photographers

filed in:
It was Thanksgiving Sunday when I took a break from Halloween decorating with my family to check messages.  I had received a message Miss S. asking if I would be willing to document the changes in her body through reconstructive surgery after losing one breast to cancer.  I was immediately brought to tears.  What a brave woman she is, and what an honour for me, to say the very least.  My amazing hair and makeup ladies (Ruby and Mel) shared my sentiment, and we were determined to fit her into the next boudoir marathon.
It was her husband who convinced her to document her body, the way it is right now.  She will never look this way again.  In fact, today she will have her first reconstructive surgery.  As of today, her body will change, again.  She was very much looking forward to today, and I have to admit I can’t wait to see the result and document it for her!
During the planning stages Miss S. told me that she was so excited for the shoot.  Her and a girlfriend were going to go shop for outfits together.  She was excited to feel sexy again.  She is a beautiful woman;  a natural, confident beauty.  That’s sexy.  All I had to do was click so that she could see it, too.
When I asked her if she was okay with me sharing her photos, she had no hesitations whatsoever.  She hoped that maybe she could inspire other women.  She has already, most definitely, inspired me, and I’m so happy and grateful that I get to share that with you.
Hair:  Hair Bar M

Other boudoir sessions we love:

www.blog.chrystalstringerphotography.com

1. Anonymous

November 11th, 2014 at 12:21 am

What a beautiful woman. Period.

2. Deanne Baggs

November 11th, 2014 at 2:02 am

This is so beautiful!

3. Anonymous

November 11th, 2014 at 2:29 am

This makes me want to cry! To be so courageous to show she fought a battle and winning . The strength of this women speak volumes.
    Beautiful indeed

4. Mavis LeDrew

November 11th, 2014 at 3:07 am

These are beautiful in EVERY way!

5. Anonymous

November 12th, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Amazing Miss S…These are absolutely beautiful.

6. Anonymous

November 17th, 2014 at 12:23 am

Miss S is radiating with beauty.

leave some love

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Hello!

I'm so happy you're here!

If you're looking to feast your eyes on couples in love, raw emotion and vibrant scenes, you've come to the right place.

I'm an Edmonton wedding photographer for couples madly in love, and those who love to laugh right from their hearts (and bellies).  Over the past 8 years I've been very lucky to photograph weddings of all kinds and sizes including Christian weddings, East Indian weddings, elopements, destination weddings in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Las Vegas, Canmore, Banff, and Newfoundland (that's considered destination wedding photography, right?) and a New York City engagement session - in addition to the beautiful Edmonton weddings and Fort McMurray weddings I've had the wonderful opportunity to be a part of.

Enough about me, I would love to know more about you and your photography needs!